It Feels Good To Be Working For Great People


I work for the owners of a state goverment of Penang that started just April of this year. They are young people in their early twenties - highly motivated, energetic, business-minded individuals with just one focus in mind and that is to make it big in the citizen industry.


Well, surprise, surprise, all their hard work is starting to pay off. The other day they got featured in Chinese News Paper and it resulted to a huge amount of traffic back to their site. To me, that is one of the most amazing thing that could ever happen. I love it when I know I have helped people reach their dreams. Just to be a part of it is so overwhelming!

What is it I like most about them? Well, they are different the way they handle their political .They manage day to day stuff in a very organized and very efficient manner. With their skills, their strong politics ethics, they were able to build an organization that is working towards a common goal. It feels good to be part of it all.

This, I think, is among the many things I love about being a Pegawai Penyelaras KADUN Pinang Tunggal.You get to work for interesting people. People just starting their companies, people with big dreams, people wanting to make it big and if you ever get lucky as to earn their trust and gain their confidence, do your best to help them with their endeavors and you will be duly recognized and rewarded for your hard work.

I actually just feel lucky to have a job that pays but in the end, I got a whole lot more. I got myself a job that encourages personal growth, a job that improves my self-esteem and satisfies my needs for self-fulfillment. That is a treasure all on its own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment