My Very Own Home Office - A Dream Come True


I have always wanted my very own home office. As a freelancer working from home, it is just right that I have my own work space. Probably why I can't wait to move to Charito Heights and get everything set up. I have been paying for the mortgage of our house since 2004. It is already 2010 and we still have not moved there. I wanted to but I couldn't. Not when there is no Internet connection available in the area but just recently, I heard that Globe wireless is already available in Phase III. That is great news. If only packing and moving to a new location is that easy. I will have to give it another month or two and then I will be ready.


I want my home office to be spacious with a big wooden table and a big comfortable computer chair. I want plants in all four corners of the room and bright colorful flowers on my desk. A bit of feng shui for good luck. If I can get a mini waterfall, so much better. I was told that it symbolizes the constant flow of money. There should be no room for stagnant energy.

I also want my home office to be upstairs so I can open the front veranda and let fresh air in. I love a well-ventilated room. Not where we are currently staying. It is unbelievably warm. I get so cranky when it is too warm. That's not good especially when I have projects to work on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment